PYA has undertaken scores of of street-activist campaigns against injustice, discrimination, extremism and for equality which can broadly categorized as:
- Protests: PYA has done hundreds of activist demonstrations and protests against dictatorship, for democracy and democratic norms, for independent judiciary, against extremism and Taliban, for sectarian harmony, against violation of human rights, against drone attacks, against terrorism and killings, against illegal abductions by law enforcement agencies etc.
- Vigils: Candle light vigils and solidarity campaigns have also been a part of PYA’s working on ground over the years
- Sit-ins: PYA has organized and been a part of sit-ins (dharnas) against extremism, terrorism and for urgent action by the Government of Pakistan to ensure safety of victim communities such as Hazara-Shia community. Sit-ins lasted for days and brought about urgent action by the Government and State institutions
- Walks and Long Marches: PYA has been taking part in long marches and walks for independent judiciary and Voice of Missing Baloch Persons, DHR and other causes
- Peace Parades and Artivism: We organize Peace Parades using decorated vehicles for peace building in special occasions and use interesting street art to mobilize youth on street against injustice.